Skip to main content

makikawaii comments...

Kana Nishino - I Dont Wanna Know lyrics

Baby, I know a girl
You know that I love you
But I can't hide
Your lustrous side
Where I love you

She wants your history
And never believe you
For I can't face more than second place
Here I am now stand

Swimming now deep in the sea over my ocean
All I can see is her face
Bearing this because you're dropping in lust
Scared of the reason, I say

So I don't wanna know If you're thinking about her
I don't wanna know I don't wanna get hurt
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't wanna know if you have any regrets
Don't wanna know if she's hard to forget
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't want to know
I don't want to know

When did you fall for her
What made her so special
Now I try to get love
But my frustrations now going away

I know that it's in the past

Baby, I know a girl
You know that I love you
But I can't hide
Your lustrous side
Where I love you

She wants your history
And never believe you
For I can't face more than second place
Here I am now stand

Swimming now deep in the sea over my ocean
All I can see is her face
Bearing this because you're dropping in lust
Scared of the reason, I say

So I don't wanna know If you're thinking about her
I don't wanna know I don't wanna get hurt
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't wanna know if you have any regrets
Don't wanna know if she's hard to forget
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't want to know
I don't want to know

When did you fall for her
What made her so special
Now I try to get love
But my frustrations now going away

I know that it's in the past
But isn't that simple
You said you've had you're first
And like that goes
That'll never change

Swimming now deep in the sea over my ocean
All I can see is her face
Bearing this because you're dropping in lust
Scared of the reason, I say

So I don't wanna know If you're thinking about her
I don't wanna know I don't wanna get hurt
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't wanna know if you have any regrets
Don't wanna know if she's hard to forget
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't want to know
I don't want to know

Does she
Kissed where I do?
Or does she
Some mysterious room tonight

So I don't wanna know If you're thinking about her
I don't wanna know don't wanna get hurt
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't wanna Know if you have any regrets
Don't wanna know if she's hard to forget
I don't wanna know cause I know enough to know
That I don't want to know
I don't want to know

Baby I know a girl
You know that I love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GReeeeN - Tsubomi lyrics and translation

 GReeeeN - Tsubomi "Kyou mo arigatou genki de imasu yo Tamani hekonde shimau you na hi mo aru kedo Nanda kanda de ashita ga watashi wo Mukae ni kite kureru sou da ne kyou mo hare da" Soshite haru ga kuru no yuki wo tokashi watashi yobu no Shiroi sora wo koeta saki de hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Ikudo mo naite ikudo waratte Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Watashi mo hitotsu no hana deshou "Sabishiku nattara tegami wo kaku kara Daijoubu da yo to sono koe kikasete ne" Sangatsu ni fuku kaze ikutsu mono haru wo tsurete koi Shiroi sora wo koeta saki de hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Waraiatte sakihokoru tame Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Tozashita sore wa habamu tame na no ka Soretomo utsukushii hana mamoru tame na no ka Saku made nando mo fuyu wo koete sono hi wo machiwabiru no Shiroi sora ga harukaze fukare hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Ikutose ka no hi soko ni ne wo hari Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Haru no otozure wo machiwabite TRANSLATI...

EXILE ATSUSHI & Hisaishi Yuzuru - Amane lyrics and translation

REQUESTED BY: ChrisK EXILE ATSUSHI & Hisaishi Yuzuru - Amane Haruka tooi mukashi no kioku Kotae wo sagashite tabi ni deta ano hi Mayoi nagara Tachidomatte mo Rekishi wa toikake Michibikareteru Musuu no shirase wo Tayori ni Hoshi-tachi no kagayaki... Kigi to mushi-tachi no sasayaki... Kawari yuku machinami... Kawaranu inochi no itonami... Aa... Koe ni dashite mo Katachinai mono Kotoba ni kaete mo Kanjigatai mono Donna iro demo Donna fuchidoride mo Yadoru omoi wa yamato no tamashii Hokori takaki inori Subete ni... Kodomo-tachi no nageki Haha naru daichi no fukai yuragi Wasurete yuku sono manabi Wasurerarenu hakanaki negai... Aa... Rekishi wa toikake Michibikareteru Musuu no shirase wo Tayori ni Hoshi-tachi no kagayaki... Kigi to mushi-tachi no sasayaki... Kawari yuku machinami... Kawaranu inochi no itonami... Aa... Haruka tooi ano hikari Tomo ni ikiru shi no oshie Rekishi ga shimesu tabi no yukue Uchuu no souzou koete... Aa... TRANSLATION credits: https://makikawaiikirameki.wordpress...

Roy Kim - Seoul, Here lyrics + translation

amuraedo nan doragayagesseo. igoseun naege eoulliji anha hwaryeohan yuhok sogeseo utgo itjiman modeun geosi natseolgiman hae oeroume gildeullyeojin huro charari honjaga maeumpyeonhan geoseul eojjeomyeon neoneun ajikdo ihae motaji naega neoreul moreuneun geotcheoreom eonjena seontaegiran dul junge hana yeonin ttoneun tainppuningeol geu mueotdo doel su eomneun naui seulpeumeul musimhage baraman boneun neo cheoeumeuro nan doragayagesseo himdeun geon moduga dareul ge eobtjiman naege pillyohan geoseun hyusikppuniya yakhan moseup boyeoseo mianhae hajiman eonjenganeun doraol geoya hyusigiran geureon geonikka nae maeumi neorbeojigo jayurowojyeo neoreul dasi mannamyeon joheul geoya cheoeumeuro nan doragayagesseo himdeun geon moduga dareul ge eobtjiman naege pillyohan geoseun hyusikppuniya yakhan moseup boyeoseo mianhae yakhan moseup boyeoseo mianhae TRANSLATION I think I really need to go back This place doesn’t suit me I maybe smiling inside the flashy tempta...