Skip to main content

makikawaii comments...

SixTONES - Cassette Tape lyrics and translation

 











SixTONES - Cassette Tape


All the good things that you said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

Wish I could rewind all of the good times


Damn, it hurts so bad I ‘m not breathin’

You got the air that you needed

Kimi ga inai heya wa so lonely

One mistake but one was just too many yeah

What the hell was I supposed to do

I’m used to acting like a fool

Dou shitemo kese wa shinai

Kimi no kaori to smile


So now that it’s over

Yume de namae yonda

I don’t know how to get over

Or say “I’m sorry”

So instead of you

Nari tsuzuketeru

Kimi no suki na love song

Don’t remind me of you

Yeah


All the good things that you said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

Kimi no koe kikitakute

Ano hi made makimodoshite cassette tapes

Wish I could rewrite, erasing the good-byes

But it’s much too late


So why’d you take the records that I loved

You didn’t even wanna listen to them tho

Kimi sagashi samayou lost and found

But you said “I’m out”


I wish I could take back

Kimi kizutsuketa words

Wakatteta no ni You’re worth

You’re worth so much more

‘Cause you’ re not with me

Now I’m singing on my own

Itsuka kimi ni love song

Todoku you ni

Yeah


All the bad things that I said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

Jibun katte wakatteru tte

Ano hi made makimodoshite cassette tapes

Wish you could hear me, while I am singing


Need you by my side

I heard you moved on

Need you by my side

I made it all wrong


Itsuka like an old rock song

Futari no koto omoidashite We were too young

Waraeru hi ga kitara so good

Now I’m wishing you all the best though

You’re gone away


All the good things that you said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

Kimi no sono te mata nigite

Ano hi made makimodoshite cassette tapes

Wish I could rewrite, erasing the good-byes


But it’s much too late

I heard you moved on

Need you by my side

I made it all wrong


TRANSLATION

credits: πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰https://makikawaiikirameki.blog.fc2.com


All the good things that you said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

Wish I could rewind all of the good times


Damn, it hurts so bad I ‘m not breathin’

You got the air that you needed

It's so lonely in here without you.

One mistake but one was just too many yeah

What the hell was I supposed to do

I’m used to acting like a fool

I'm unable to erase it

your smile and scent


So now that it’s over

In a dream, I said my name.

I don’t know how to get over

Or say “I’m sorry”

So instead of you

It continues to ring.

What is your favorite love song?

Don’t remind me of you

Yeah


All the good things that you said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

I'd like to hear you voice

Rewind to the day cassette tapes were invented.

Wish I could rewrite, erasing the good-byes

But it’s much too late


So why’d you take the records that I loved

You didn’t even wanna listen to them tho

Look for you wherever you are  lost and found

But you said “I’m out”


I wish I could take back

You say hurtful things.

I knew you're worth

You’re worth so much more

‘Cause you’re not with me

Now I’m singing on my own

You'll fall in love with this love song someday.

to reach you

Yeah


All the bad things that I said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

You're an excellent at what you're doing.

Rewind to the day cassette tapes were invented.

Wish you could hear me, while I am singing


Need you by my side

I heard you moved on

Need you by my side

I made it all wrong


Someday, to rephrase it like an old rock song

We were too young to remember them.

When the time comes, you'll be able to laugh so good that you'll burst out laughing.

Now I’m wishing you all the best though

You’re gone away


All the good things that you said

Repeat in my head like cassette tapes

Hold your hand out once again.

Rewind to the day cassette tapes were invented

Wish I could rewrite, erasing the good-byes


But it’s much too late

I heard you moved on

Need you by my side

I made it all wrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower - Hatsukoi lyrics and translation

I'm missing you Shushoku somaru koen kaori tatsu kinmokusei Sukoshi hadasamuku natta kuki o suikonde miru Hitori aruku kaerimichi setsuna-sa dake ga tsunotte iku Anata ni deau mae no watashinara motto Heiki de i rareta no ka na Hyururira mau kaze ni negai o komete Todoite afurete kuru kono omoi Anata o suki ni natta koto ga watashi no hajimarina no Furetakute Itsu datte furimukeba anata ga iru no ni Ne nakitaku naru no wa doshite? Miagetai toi sora So tatta tsuitachi aenai dake de sekai wa kumotte mieru Oikakete mo kesshite chikadzukenai tsuki no yo ne Kawaranai futarinokyori Anata o omou hodo kurushiku natte Watashi ga watashi de i rarenai yo Umaretehajimete kidzuita itami kanji teru no Dakishimete Moshimo shinjiru mono miushinatte Kujike-sona toki ni mo Kawarazu kono ai o shinjite idesu ka Hyururira mau kaze ni negai o komete Todoite afurete kuru kono omoi Anata o suki ni natta koto ga watashi no hajimarina no I'm missing you I'm missing y...

Boys Over Flowers OST CD 1 lyrics + translation

Paradise - T-Max (Opening Theme) ---------------KOREAN-------------- Almost paradise 아침보닀 더 λˆˆλΆ€μ‹  λ‚  ν–₯ν•œ λ„ˆμ˜ μ‚¬λž‘μ΄ 온 세상 λ‹€ κ°€μ§„ λ“― ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 꿈처럼 닀가와 μ€€ λ‹ˆ λͺ¨μŠ΅μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ μ‚¬λž‘ν•  수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ λ„ˆμ˜ 손을 μž‘κ³ μ„œ 세상을 ν–₯ν•΄ 힘껏 μ†Œλ¦¬μ³ ν•˜λŠ˜μ„ κ±Έμ–΄ 약속해 μ˜μ›νžˆ 였직 λ„ˆλ§Œμ„ μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄ λ°€ν•˜λŠ˜ 별빛같은 우리 λ‘˜λ§Œμ˜ μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ 꿈 Paradise λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ ν•œλ‹€λ©΄ μ–΄λ””λ“  갈 수 μžˆμ–΄ To the my paradise λ„ˆλ₯Ό μžƒμ—ˆλ˜ μ‹œκ°„κ³Ό κ·Έ μ•„ν”” λͺ¨λ‘ λ‹€ μžŠμ–΄λ΄ μ΄μ œλΆ€ν„° μ‹œμž‘μ΄μ•Ό λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ λ– λ‚˜λ³΄λŠ”κ±°μ•Ό λ‹¬λ €κ°€λŠ” κ±°μ•Ό Loving you forever Almost paradise νƒœμ–‘λ³΄λ‹€ 더 λ”°μŠ€ν•œ λ‚  λ³΄λŠ” λ„ˆμ˜ λˆˆλΉ›μ€ 온 세상 λ‹€ κ°€μ§„λ“― ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 λΉ›μ²˜λŸΌ 닀가와쀀 λ‹ˆ μ‚¬λž‘μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ 간직할 수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ You are all of my love, You are all of my life λ‚΄ λͺ¨λ“  κ±Έ κ±Έμ–΄μ„œ λ‚˜λŠ” λ„ˆλ₯Ό μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄ μ € ν‘Έλ₯Έ λ°”λ‹€ 같은 μš°λ¦¬λ‘˜ 만의 μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ κ³³ Paradise λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ ν•œλ‹€λ©΄ μ–΄λ””λ“  갈 수 μžˆμ–΄ To the my paradise λ„ˆλ₯Ό μžƒμ—ˆλ˜ μ‹œκ°„κ³Ό κ·Έ μ•„ν”” λͺ¨λ‘ λ‹€ μžŠμ–΄λ΄ μ΄μ œλΆ€ν„° μ‹œμž‘μ΄μ•Ό λ„ˆμ™€ν•¨κ»˜ λ– λ‚˜λ³΄λŠ” κ±°μ•Ό λ‹¬λ €κ°€λŠ” κ±°μ•Ό Loving you forever Almost paradise 아침보닀 더 λˆˆλΆ€μ‹  λ‚  ν–₯ν•œ λ„ˆμ˜ μ‚¬λž‘μ΄ μ˜¨μ„Έμƒ λ‹€ κ°€μ§„λ“― ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 꿈처럼 닀가와쀀 λ‹ˆ λͺ¨μŠ΅μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ 간직할 수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ μ²œμ‚¬κ°™μ€ λ„€ λ―Έμ†Œκ°€ κ°€λ“ν•œ 우리 낙원에 λ„ˆλ§Œμ„ μœ„ν•œ κ½ƒλ“€λ‘œ μ˜μ›νžˆ μ±„μ›Œ λ‘˜κΊΌμ•Ό Almost paradise νƒœμ–‘λ³΄λ‹€ 더 λ”°μŠ€ν•œ λ‚  λ³΄λŠ” λ„ˆμ˜ λˆˆλΉ›μ€ 온 세상 λ‹€ κ°€μ§„λ“―ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 λΉ›μ²˜λŸΌ 닀가와쀀 λ‹ˆμ‚¬λž‘μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ 간직할 수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ μ‚¬λž‘ν•  수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ ...

Ft Island - Shiawase Theory / Theory of Happiness lyrics + translation

Sakihokore na mo naki hana yo nanigenai hibi no naka de hikari o abi te nobashi ta kono te ga te ni shi ta mono nado wazuka itsunomanika mata egao o hitorijime shi te i ta semai kokoro no naka ni shimaeru yō na chīsana yorokobi nanka zenbu shiawase ja nai to nisemono to imasara kizui ta boku no oroka moshi ji ga modoseru no nara kimi ga i ta ano koro e modori tai shiawase wa ubau no de naku tebanashi te ataeru sono yūki no betsumei hirai ta kono me ga me ni shi ta keshiki wa wazuka daiji na mono hodo tōmei da to kizuka nai mama arigatō, mo gomen, mo iwa naku natte itsuka kūki no yō ni natte shitta demo kimi ga i nai to iki ga deki nai sakihokoru na mo naki hana ga kimi to i ta hibi no yō ni mabushiku te shiawase wa sagasu no de naku tada boku o yasashiku tsutsumu kūki no betsumei sukitōru kawa no nagare de maruku natta ishi no yō ni toki no nagare ga ibitsu na kokoro o sakihokore na mo naki hana yo onaji ayamachi mō okasa nu yō ni sasayaka na hana no kaori yo awa...