Skip to main content

makikawaii comments...

CN BLUE - ROBOT single lyrics + translations


CN BLUE - ROBOT

You said you must listen to me OK.
You said not bad but you must change yourself.
For my life must satisfy.
Your love will take care ok.
You must tell me only “Yes Sir!”.

HoshΔ« no wa tadahitotsuno nanika
Useta kyō ni modoranai Bye Bye
HoshΔ« no wa ima aratana nanika
Cause you have to live for me and now be yourself forever.

I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Yes ka No no hibi o
I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Kie kaketa
Mienai jibun kakaete (Oh)
I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Sō, ashita mo
No. No. I don’t know myself
No. No. I must lose it all.
No. No. I don’t know myself.
No. No. I am not much own.

You said you must erase yourself ok.
You said alright you only need to do that much.
It is no matter how hard you try OK.
You must tell me only “Yes Sir!”.

HoshΔ« no wa tadahitotsuno nanika
Furui kinō wa aseta yo. Bye Bye
HoshΔ« no wa ima aratana nanika
Cause you have to live for me and now be yourself forever.

I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
I am fainting every day.
I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Nozoma reta
Itsuwari to kagami no kao (Oh)
I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
And be just one.

I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Yes ka No no hi o
I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Kie kaketa
Mienai jibun kakaete Oh baby
I am a Robot. I am a Robot.
Sō, ashita mo
No. No. I don’t know myself
No. No. I must lose it all.
No. No. I don’t know myself.
No. No. I am not my own.

TRANSLATION

You said, you must Listen to me again.
You said, my bad But you must change yourself.
You now might be satisfied, I’ll never be okay.
You must tell me, Only yes sir!
I want just one thing
I won’t come back to today that is vanished
I want something new now

Just you have to wait for me Not in a closet forever.

 [chorus]

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
Days of 1”Yes” or 2”No”

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
Holding myself who is invisible and about to disappear

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
Yes, tomorrow too

No, no, I will know myself. No, no, I must lose it all.
No, no, I will know myself. No, no, I am not on my own.

You said, you must Invent yourself again.
You said, alright. You owing(?) me to do this much.
It is no matter, how hard you try again.
You must tell me, Only yes sir!
I want only one thing
I threw away the old yesterday
I want something new now

Just you have to wait for me Not in a closet forever.

 [chorus]

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
I will take it everyday.
I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.

The desired face is false and of/in the mirror

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
Then you just one

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
Days of 1”Yes” or 2”No”

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
holding myself who is invisible and about to disappear

I’m a Robot. I’m a Robot.
Yes tomorrow too

No, no, I will know myself. No, no, I must lose it all.
No, no, I will know myself. No, no, I am on my own.

02 RING

‘Love you’. You’re far away from me. I love you.
My love, please ring my ring my bell. And tell me now “I love you”.

Yes, I love you. I feel that you are near me. Love you.
My love, please ring my ring my bell. And tell me now “I love you”.

We are like the film ‘Love Actually’. We’ll be together soon. I believe.
Everynight you appear in my dream. My love, do you miss me too?

Hello my… You are my little star.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell. ×2

Hello my… You are my shining light.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell. ×2
Miss you my love.

When will I see see see you again? When I can eat pancakes you made?
Everynight you appear in my dream. My love, do you miss me too?

Hello my… You are my little star.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell. ×2

Hello my… You are my shining light.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell. ×2
Miss you my love.

You are my little star.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell. ×2

Please come back. You’re my diamond ring.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell. ×2
Come back my love.

Oh ring ring ring my bell.

Miss you my love.


03 Starlit Night

Listen to my story .
I saw a falling star .
And I made a wish upon the tiny spark , then .
My heart belongs to you forever , forever more .
I hope my wish can be heard to the sky?

kono sekai de kagayaiteru
kimi to boku no hanashi o shitteru?
kawara zu soba ni i te kureru
kimi no kokoro ga hikarase te iru

Hey , look at the night sky .
Do you know why that glitters ?
Our minds become a star with one accord .
Glitter in the night sky . And like your mind , baby .
And it is shining somewhere tonight .

kono sekai de kagayaiteru
kimi to boku no hanashi o shitteru?
kawara zu soba ni i te kureru
kimi no kokoro ga hikarase te iru

zutto kono hitotsu no omoi
kagayakitsuzukeru yō ni
sō kitto kimi to boku no omoi
hitotsu no hoshi ni naru yō ni
I sing a song with all my heart my heart .

kono sekai de kagayaiteru
kimi to boku no hanashi o shitteru?
kawara zu soba ni i te kureru
kimi no kokoro ga hikarase te iru

I wish I could see a starlit night ,
with you all the time? with you forever .

kono sekai de kagayaiteru
kimi to boku no hanashi o shitteru?
kawara zu soba ni i te kureru
kimi no kokoro ga hikarase te iru

Translation:

Listen to my story
I saw a falling star
And I made a wish upon the tiny spark, then
My heart belongs to you forever, forever more
I hope my wish can be heard to the sky…

Do you know the story of you and me
That is shining in this world?
Unchangingly always by my side
Your heart is making me shine

Hey, look at the night sky
Do you know why that glitters?
Our minds become a star with one accord
Glitter in the night sky. And like your mind, baby.
And it is shining somewhere tonight

Do you know the story of you and me
That is shining in this world?
Unchangingly always by my side
Your heart is making me shine

I hope that this feeling
Can continue shining on forever
Yes, I hope that your and my feelings
Will surely become a single star
I sing a song with all my heart, my heart

Do you know the story of you and me
That is shining in this world?
Unchangingly always by my side
Your heart is making me shine

I wish I could see a starlit night
With you all the time… with you forever

Do you know the story of you and me
That is shining in this world?
Unchangingly always by my side
Your heart is making me shine

credits:tuneuplyric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Say Jump - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy lyrics and translation

LYRICS Mayonaka no SHADOO BOOI kocchi muite yo CHERII socchi jaa nai CHERII itsudemo negai wa todokanai acchi kocchi ni CHERII docchi tsukazu CHERII namae wo yobarete yuremadou mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi wo kimi wo ubaitai sono egao mamoru tame ni inochi kakete mo kamawanai suki nanda CHERII uso ja nai CHERII omoi wa tsunotteiku bakari chotto kite yo CHERII matteru kara CHERII tsurun to shiteiru sono suhada iya da yo furasetari mujaki ni hito ni kobicha amakute suppai toko nokoshite oite (SHADOU) mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi ni kimi ni tsutaetai moji kimi ga nozomu no nara donna basho e mo tsureteiku kocchi muite yo CHERII socchi jaa nai CHERII itsudemo negai wa todokanai acchi kocchi ni CHERII docchi tsukazu CHERII namae wo yobarete yuremadou dame da yo yasuuri shicha jirashite shoubu shinakya marukute makka na hoho mottainai yo (SHADOU) mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi wo kimi wo ubaitai sono egao mamoru tame ni inochi k...

EXILE ATSUSHI & Hisaishi Yuzuru - Amane lyrics and translation

REQUESTED BY: ChrisK EXILE ATSUSHI & Hisaishi Yuzuru - Amane Haruka tooi mukashi no kioku Kotae wo sagashite tabi ni deta ano hi Mayoi nagara Tachidomatte mo Rekishi wa toikake Michibikareteru Musuu no shirase wo Tayori ni Hoshi-tachi no kagayaki... Kigi to mushi-tachi no sasayaki... Kawari yuku machinami... Kawaranu inochi no itonami... Aa... Koe ni dashite mo Katachinai mono Kotoba ni kaete mo Kanjigatai mono Donna iro demo Donna fuchidoride mo Yadoru omoi wa yamato no tamashii Hokori takaki inori Subete ni... Kodomo-tachi no nageki Haha naru daichi no fukai yuragi Wasurete yuku sono manabi Wasurerarenu hakanaki negai... Aa... Rekishi wa toikake Michibikareteru Musuu no shirase wo Tayori ni Hoshi-tachi no kagayaki... Kigi to mushi-tachi no sasayaki... Kawari yuku machinami... Kawaranu inochi no itonami... Aa... Haruka tooi ano hikari Tomo ni ikiru shi no oshie Rekishi ga shimesu tabi no yukue Uchuu no souzou koete... Aa... TRANSLATION credits: https://makikawaiikirameki.wordpress...

GReeeeN - Tsubomi lyrics and translation

 GReeeeN - Tsubomi "Kyou mo arigatou genki de imasu yo Tamani hekonde shimau you na hi mo aru kedo Nanda kanda de ashita ga watashi wo Mukae ni kite kureru sou da ne kyou mo hare da" Soshite haru ga kuru no yuki wo tokashi watashi yobu no Shiroi sora wo koeta saki de hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Ikudo mo naite ikudo waratte Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Watashi mo hitotsu no hana deshou "Sabishiku nattara tegami wo kaku kara Daijoubu da yo to sono koe kikasete ne" Sangatsu ni fuku kaze ikutsu mono haru wo tsurete koi Shiroi sora wo koeta saki de hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Waraiatte sakihokoru tame Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Tozashita sore wa habamu tame na no ka Soretomo utsukushii hana mamoru tame na no ka Saku made nando mo fuyu wo koete sono hi wo machiwabiru no Shiroi sora ga harukaze fukare hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Ikutose ka no hi soko ni ne wo hari Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Haru no otozure wo machiwabite TRANSLATI...