Skip to main content

makikawaii comments...

Yamashita Tomohisa - Asobi mini album lyrics and translations

HELLO

Hello Hello Hello HelloHello Hello Hello Hello

Itsu no ma ni ka Tozashita mune no tobira
Kizutsukanai tame no line Koerarezu nagameteiru

(Demo) Jiki ni ima Furete mitai yo
Tashika na nukumori (Osorenai de)
Kitto aeta nara Gokan de kanjirareru
Saa Koe wo dashite yobi kakete miru yo

H-E-L-L-O-  Kokoro wo tsunagu Mojiretsu no mahou
Me to me awase Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  Fumi dasunda
Tatoe toki ni butsukattemo Kanarazu yurushi aeru hazu
H-E-L-L-O-  Tsutaeyou Hello Hello Hello Hello

Gamen goshi ni utsuru itami wa kihaku
Genjitsumi kaita real Toosugite boyakete iru

(Demo) Mazu wa ima Tsumi kasaneru yo
Chiisana mainichi (Hitotsu hitotsu)
Kitto sono saki e ippozutsu chikadzuiteru
Takaraka ni seimei wo narasou

H-E-L-L-O-  Sekai wo musubu Shinpuru na mahou
Sora ni hibike  Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  Hajimerunda
Tatoe chigau kachikan mo Kanarazu mitome aeru hazu
H-E-L-L-O-  Shinjiyou Hello Hello Hello Hello

Daremo ga kitto Hontou wa kitto Kidzuiteru
Soshiranu kao shita teion na hibi Owari ni shiyou
Mou ichido Ikiteru jikkan wo mochitai

H-E-L-L-O-  Kokoro wo tsunagu Mojiretsu no mahou
Me to me awase Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  Fumi dasunda

H-E-L-L-O-  Sekai wo musubu Shinpuru na mahou
Sora ni hibike  Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  Hajimerunda

Tatoe toki ni butsukattemo Kanarazu yurushi aeru hazu
H-E-L-L-O-  Tsutaeyou

Hello Hello Hello Hello

TRANSLATION

Hello Hello Hello Hello
Hello Hello Hello Hello

At some point, the door in my heart had shut itself
Drawing a line so that I wouldn't get hurt Unable to cross through,

I just gazed at it

(But) Now I want to try touching it soon
Its warmth is real (Don't be afraid)
If I could meet you, I'd surely feel it with all five senses
Come on I'll try calling out to you

H-E-L-L-O-  This string of letters has the magic to connect

people's hearts
Look at each other Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  Take a step forward
Even if we fight sometimes We should definitely be able to forgive

each other
H-E-L-L-O-  Let's try saying it Hello Hello Hello Hello

The pain we see projected on a screen feels like it's missing

something
A real world lacking “reality” It felt distant and blurred

(But) First, let's take each of the days we've passed together
(One by one)
We're definitely getting one step closer to what lies beyond
Let's declare our existance loudly

H-E-L-L-O-  A simple magic spell that ties the world together
Let it echo in the sky  Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  It's starting now
Whether our values are different or not We should definitely be

able to accept it
H-E-L-L-O-  Let's believe Hello Hello Hello Hello

Surely, everyone actually is aware of it
Let's put an end to the cold days when we pretend not to notice
We want to feel like we're really living one more time

H-E-L-L-O-  This string of letters has the magic to connect

people's hearts
Look at each other Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  Take a step forward

H-E-L-L-O-  A simple magic spell that ties the world together
Let it echo in the sky  Hello Hello
H-E-L-L-O-  It's starting now

Even if we fight sometimes We should definitely be able to forgive

each other
H-E-L-L-O-  Let's try saying it
Hello Hello Hello Hello


PARTY'S ON

Hey ladies, gents and SWEETIES up on the floor
It's time to show you how to lose your control
Let's go, what you're waiting for?

The party's on
You better dance if you're alive
The party's on
Dance like now you're gonna die
The party's on
Just leave all behind
The party's on

Turn this sxxt up

Let's party up until forever and more
This moment is life I live mine, now do yours
Hey DJ, won't you play the TY song for sure
This moment is life I live mine, now do yours

The party's on
You better dance if you're alive
The party's on
Dance like now you're gonna die
The party's on
Just leave all behind
The party's on

I'll be your fantasy
If you move your body like I do
We'll bind our hearts with this beat
Move your body like I do

Turn this sxxt up

The party's on
You better dance if you're alive
The party's on
Dance like now you're gonna die
The party's on
Just leave all behind
The party's on


MYSTERIOUS

Burn it like a phoenix, bleedin' fire, heat on you
Speedin' wings Senkai shite nerau
Born to love Emono wa yakeru jounetsu
Aimin' for you Tsume wo togu

Dare da? You're hidin'
Sono me no oku ni
Who's inside?
Kakusazu Let it out?
Tenshi? Akuma? Hontou no sugata
Who's that girl?
Machigainaku I want you!

“Baby, we can fly” Dou iu tsumori nanda
“Daydream high in the sky”
Nugisutero Right now
“Fakin' love ain't right?”
Kakushin e to kawaru I love you!

Mystery, mystery Kimi no tegakari
Kirisaku heart Misete miro
Mystery, mystery Imishin na soburi
Missy…Miss..iss…terious… Mysterious…
Gisou suru funny smile Kikazaru your lies
Sono subete uketomeru yo Tonight
Arinomama wo Give it to me now!

Baby, who're you hookin' up with at the DJ booth?
Spreadin' arms Karamete odoru
On the break Sono te wo ubai ni hashiru
Vision of love Kakenukeru

“Baby, we can fly” Dou iu tsumori nanda
“Daydream high in the sky”
Kocchi e oide Right now
“Fakin' love ain't right?”
Kakushin e to kawaru! I love you!

Mystery, mystery Kimi no tegakari
Guratsuku heart Daki yoseyou
Mystery, mystery Abaku itsuwari
Missy…Miss..iss…terious… Mysterious…
Kimagure bye-byes Utsurou your eyes
Sono subete uketomeru yo Tonight
Arinomama wo Give it to me now!

Atsui “So hot”
Netsu wa samenai “So hot”
But you fade in 'n' fade out “Fadin”
Mayoi Tamerai Sono mama
Come with me, girl!

Kotoba sutete Let's dance to our beats
Kono mama tokete ikou In the streets

Mystery, mystery Kimi no tegakari
Kirisaku heart Misete miro
Mystery, mystery Imishin na soburi
Missy…Miss..iss…terious… Mysterious…
Gisou suru funny smile Kikazaru your lies
Sono subete uketomeru yo Tonight
Arinomama wo Give it to me now!

TRANSLATION

Burn it like a phoenix, bleedin' fire, heat on you
Speedin' wings Circling in the sky, taking aim
Born to love Burning with passion for my prey
Aimin' for you I sharpen my claws

Who is it? You're hidin'
Deep within those eyes
Who's inside?
Don't hide it Let it out?
An angel? A demon? Who you really are
Who's that girl?
No doubt, I want you!

“Baby, we can fly” What are you trying to do?
“Daydream high in the sky”
Throw away your clothes right now
“Fakin' love ain't right?”
It changes to conviction inside I love you!

Mystery, mystery Found a clue that leads to you
Try showing to me your heart that's been torn to pieces
Mystery, mystery Your curious behavior
Missy…Miss..iss…terious… Mysterious…
A funny smile to disguise your fancy lies
I'll accept it all tonight
Just as you are Give it to me now!

Baby, who're you hookin' up with at the DJ booth?
Spreadin' arms Dancing intertwined
On the break I steal your hand and run away with you
Running through a vision of love

“Baby, we can fly” What are you trying to do?
“Daydream high in the sky”
Come over here, right now
“Fakin' love ain't right?”
It changes to conviction inside I love you!

Mystery, mystery Found a clue that leads to you
I'll embrace your wavering heart
Mystery, mystery Exposing your lies
Missy…Miss..iss…terious… Mysterious…
Those fickle bye-byes gradually fade from your eyes
I'll accept it all tonight
Just as you are Give it to me now!

Hot “So hot”
The heat won't cool down “So hot”
But you fade in 'n' fade out “Fadin”
Doubt Hesitation As you are
Come with me, girl!

Leave words behind Let's dance to our beats
Let's melt like this in the streets

Mystery, mystery Found a clue that leads to you
Try showing to me your heart that's been torn to pieces
Mystery, mystery Your curious behavior
Missy…Miss..iss…terious… Mysterious…
A funny smile to disguise your fancy lies
I'll accept it all tonight
Just as you are Give it to me now!


MOON DISCO

Tsuki no ue de bounce
Tamashii mo yurase Tsuki no ue de dance
Aoi honoo mo Tsuki no naka de dance

Chou no you ni odotteru
Kirei da na Tsukamaeyou

Itakushinai yo Kizutsukenai
Yasashiku madowaseru dake

Me ni utsuru aoi hoshi Tooi kako no maboroshi
Kanashikunai Ima Bokura
Ikiteiru Tsuki no sekai

Hey DJ, play the spirit
Kagayakasete kure
It's like aoi mira- bo-ru
Kagayakasete kure
It's like aoi mira- bo-ru

Chou no you ni odotteru
Kirei da na Furete ii no?

Itakushinai yo Kizutsukenai
Yasashiku madowaseru dake

Terekishisu wa tsukawanai de
Karada de kaiwa shiyou yo

Taiyou sae jama dekinai
Ima wa bokura no jikan sa

Hoshi sae mo Maru de supotto raito
Yureru kimi Yappa kirei da

Toki wa sugiru eien ni
Bokura wo tsutsumu you ni

Uchuu no rhythm

Kono hoshi no senritsu Issho ni kanadeyou

Mujuuryoku ni tokete shimaisou
Mujuuryoku de tsuwaru ai mitai na kanjou

Tsuki no ue de kisu shiyou

TRANSLATION

Bounce on the moon
Shake all the way down to your soul Dance on the moon
The blue flame will dance inside the moon too

Dancing like a butterfly
It's so beautiful I'll try catching you

It won't be painful at all I won't hurt you
I'll just gently seduce you

The blue stars visible to us are just an illusion from the distant

past
We're not sad We're living now
Within this world on the moon

Hey DJ, play the spirit
Make everything shine
It's like a blue mirror ball
Make everything shine
It's like a blue mirror ball

Dancing like a butterfly
It's so beautiful Is it okay if I touch you?

It won't be painful at all I won't hurt you
I'll just gently seduce you

I won't use telekinesis
Let's have a conversation with our bodies

Even the sun can't get in our way
Now is our time

Even the stars are just like spot lights
You swaying there Like I thought, you're beautiful

Time passes into eternity
And envelops us

The rhythm of the universe

Let's play the melody of this star together

It seems like it'll melt away into this zero gravity world
A feeling of love that we can feel in the weightlessness

Let's share a kiss on the moon


BACK TO THE DANCE FLOOR

Oh, oh, oh Are you ready? Back to the dance floor
Oh, oh, oh Music You're free on the dance floor
Oh, oh, oh Are you ready? Back to the dance floor
...to the dance floor

Back to the dance floor...


DANCE CODE

Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU
Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU

Maboroshi nara Don't wake me now, oh
Shibire no you na Feels good inside
Stuck karamawari Your memory, no
8 nights 7 hours are kara
Kimi dake wo matou

Down-Down-Down
Take me down
Uneru Be-su no you ni hibiku
Round-Round-Round
Turn around&around Kaoru pafyu-mu
Dress up, Dress in YOU

Down-Down-Down
Knock me down
Kisu de nodo Uruoshite
Round-Round-Round
Spin around&around zenshin haoru
Dress Code: kimi dake

Come in V.I.P. You're on my list
Rip the music, backstage made
C'mon, C'mon Now let's get down↓

Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU
Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU

Maboroshi koso Won't let you go
Sutereru nara Reset it now
Stop maki modoshi Your melody
8 nights 7 hours are kara
Kimi ni oboreteku

Down-Down-Down
Take me down
Atsui bata- no you ni tokeru
Round-Round-Round
Turn around&around Hada kusuguru
Dress up, Dress in YOU

Down-Down-Down
Knock me down
Fukai kizuato nokoshite
Round-Round-Round
Spin around&around Zenshin kimeru
Dress Code: Kimi dake

Come in V.I.P. You're on my list
Rip the music, backstage made
C'mon, C'mon Now let's get down↓

TRANSLATION

Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU
Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU

If this is a dream, don't wake me now, oh
Feels good inside Like I'm going numb
Stuck and not getting anywhere Your memory, no
It's been 8 nights 7 hours since then
Wrapped up in only you

Down-Down-Down
Take me down
The bass echoes around me in waves
Round-Round-Round
Turn around&around Smelling your perfume
Dress up, Dress in YOU

Down-Down-Down
Knock me down
Moistening my throat with a kiss
Round-Round-Round
Spin around&around Dressed up from head to toe
Dress Code: It's only you

Come in V.I.P. You're on my list
Rip the music, all the way to backstage
C'mon, C'mon Now let's get down↓

Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU
Dance for me, Dance for you
Dress for me, Dress Code: YOU

Because this is an illusion, won't let you go
If you can throw everything away, then reset it now
Stop rewinding Your melody
It's been 8 nights 7 hours since then
Drowning in you

Down-Down-Down
Take me down
Melting like hot butter
Round-Round-Round
Turn around&around Tickling the skin
Dress up, Dress in YOU

Down-Down-Down
Knock me down
Leaving deep scars
Round-Round-Round
Spin around&around Looking good from head to toe
Dress Code: It's only you

Come in V.I.P. You're on my list
Rip the music, all the way to backstage
C'mon, C'mon Now let's get down


LET IT GO

When you're going round
There is no way out
Think I know what I did, how I got this far
It's time to let go and leave the past behind

You gotta fight the pain and let it go
Cuz it's gonna be worth it Yes, I know
All the fame and hits
I don't need them anymore

It's all about myself
Yes, I'm stronger than before
It's all about myself
No, I won't be afraid anymore

Let it go, oh
I know everything is gonna be alright
Let it go, let it go
Just break your rules and you'll be alright

Let it go...

When you're going round
There is no way out
Think I know what I did, how I got this far
It's time to let go and leave the past behind

You gotta fight the pain and let it go
Cuz it's gonna be worth it Yes, I know
All the fame and hits
I don't need them anymore

Let it go...

credits:yarukizero.livejournal.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Say Jump - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy lyrics and translation

LYRICS Mayonaka no SHADOO BOOI kocchi muite yo CHERII socchi jaa nai CHERII itsudemo negai wa todokanai acchi kocchi ni CHERII docchi tsukazu CHERII namae wo yobarete yuremadou mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi wo kimi wo ubaitai sono egao mamoru tame ni inochi kakete mo kamawanai suki nanda CHERII uso ja nai CHERII omoi wa tsunotteiku bakari chotto kite yo CHERII matteru kara CHERII tsurun to shiteiru sono suhada iya da yo furasetari mujaki ni hito ni kobicha amakute suppai toko nokoshite oite (SHADOU) mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi ni kimi ni tsutaetai moji kimi ga nozomu no nara donna basho e mo tsureteiku kocchi muite yo CHERII socchi jaa nai CHERII itsudemo negai wa todokanai acchi kocchi ni CHERII docchi tsukazu CHERII namae wo yobarete yuremadou dame da yo yasuuri shicha jirashite shoubu shinakya marukute makka na hoho mottainai yo (SHADOU) mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi wo kimi wo ubaitai sono egao mamoru tame ni inochi k...

Shimizu Shota - Dream lyrics + translation

Shimizu Shota - Dream *kimi ga iru nara donna yume mo kanau youna ki ga shiteru yo kimi ga iru kara akiramenai arigatou kimi ni aete yokatta* hitori bocchi Lonely ano koro no koto omoidashite doushiyou mo nai kurai sabishikute setsunakute atarimae no nichijou ga tada tan tan to nagarete itta Fly... Fly... dokoka tooku sonna koto bakari kangaeteta soshite kimi to deai umareta no wa chiisana negai kono hito to motto issho ni itai kono hito to zutto waratte itai "mamoritai" sou omotta umarete hajimete tsuyoku nareta Fly... Fly... dokoka tooku sonna koto kangaenaku natta donna ni BORO BORO ni nattemo ii tada kimi to issho ni ikite itai kimi no egao wo miru sono tame ni boku wa utau yo *repeat kimi ga iru nara kimi ga iru kara motto tsuyoku Tell you toki ni wa kimi wo kizutsukete mune ni komi ageru nanika ga namida ni kawatte yuku shounen ga otona ni naru tsubomi datta hana ga saki hajimeru sou sa, aruite yukou kimi to nara nani mo kowakunai yo dareka ni baka ni saretatte ii tad...

SEKAI NO OWARI - Pierrot lyrics and translation

REQUESTED BY: Chiho Mori no naka no sakasu no kimi wa soko no piero de Itsumo odokete misete, mina o warawaseyou to suru Don'na kanashii toki mo waratte Mina o warawaseyou to suru Hontou wa totemo ki ni shi teru, sono hentekona akai hana mo Karakawa rete mo shiranpuri Odotte koronde waratteta ne Tsuma dzuita ndakara namida ga deru no ga futsuuna nda yo Abunaikara kuuchuu buranko nante shinakute ii nda yo `Watashi ga yaranakya, dare ga yaru no!' To soitte kimi wa warau Abunaikara tsunawatari nanka shinaide hoshii nda yo Demo, kimi ni wa kimeta koto ga aru ndeshou? Oen suru yo `Ganbatte!' Jitsuwa boku wa shitteru yo Kimi ga renshuu shi teru koto o Nankaiyattemo tsumazuite Iradatte shimau kimi no koto o Soredake yattara umaku iku sa Aseru kimochi wa wakarukedo sa Boku wa chanto mi teru yo Ganbatteru kimi no koto o Neshizumatta sakasutento no naka Maho o oboeru kimi o Dakara, muri dake wa shinaide hoshii nda yo Kyo wa oyasumi Abunaikara kuuchuu b...