Skip to main content

makikawaii comments...

U- Kiss - New Generation Single lyrics + translation

LYRICS:
01 Pump It Pump It
Yeah~~U-kiss ya!! It’s the new beginning.
We gon’ make the history..let’s go!!
everybody get your hands up high
ain’t nobody can hold us down
it’s not gonna work, don’t even try
cuz’ we rock till break of dawn.(come on)
saeroun sijakiya ijebut’eon uri p’aniya
yeoreo mareun p’iryo eopseo modu chipjungharago
tumalhamyeon chansoriya ijebut’eo uriga neoreu ch’aekipjyeo
You can count on me, we got the flow
mangseoim eopsi naege mat’kyeo amu maldo haji mago keunyang
neol ijen paryeo jiweobeoryeo orae cheon kieokdeuleun cheonbu da
U-kiss in the house! (Ah~) we can touch the sky (Ah~)
nan neoui kyeot’e tagagalkke amu maldo haji malgo
U-kiss in the house! (Ah~) we can touch the sky (Ah~)
ijebut’eo mich’yeoreol chunbiga dwaettdamyeon
teoteoteok’iweo turn up the radio
pump pump pump it up cheopsuhae TV radio
teoteoteotteuryeo kamch’weojin neoui yeoljangeul
pump pump pump it up cheopsuhae TV radio
U-KISS!

02 I’m Not A Kid / Not Young

(Narration) wat!! wat!! ye~~~ah…. u-kiss ya (u-kiss ya)
we’re the new kids on this block. ya heard~
stop treatin’ us like kids
cuz we’re not anymore u know wat i’m sayin’??
we’ all grown up (yeah~we’re all grown up!!) uh uh check it!!
naega museun marmanhamyeon eoringe mweol ara
eommaneun hangsang naege neon ajik mojara
nan cheongmal, cheongmallo
ije da charattneunde al keon da maneun nainde
Eotteokhaeya~hae
nan ije nan ije…eorinaega aninde
neomu taptaphae~
You don’t know what I feel right now
cheortae eorijiga anha teo isang kkomaengiga anya
I know what’s love, nado aneungeol, yat’pojima, kkapuljima….
ijen ch’eorbujiga anya da k’eun eoreuniran marya
I know the world, nado aneungeol, yat’pojima, kkapuljima….
keunyeo ap’e seomyeon nan tututu tugeunde
saramdeuleun muleobwa keunyeoga nunu nugunde
sarangeul alryeojun nae nune puleul k’yeojun
naui ch’eonsa, naui ch’eonsa, ch’eot sarang lalalalala
eorin ge mweol ara~
todaech’e almyeon eolmana aneunde
k’eo pomyeon da ara~
You gon’ be my lady, yuhu~
cheortae eorijiga anha teo isang kkomaengiga anya
I know what’s love, nado aneungeol, yat’pojima, kkapuljima….
ijen ch’eorbujiga anya da k’eun eoreuniran marya
I know the world, nado aneungeol, yat’pojima, kkapuljima….
Oh oh, iriro hadeon ireul meomch’ugo
Oh oh, get it on, let me talk to you
Oh oh, uriga kkomaengi not anymore
Oh oh… I know how to love!
Uh, teo isangeun, I ain’t a kkoma
I’m a grown man
saranghal chunbiga twaesseo nan
ready for romance
wae chakku nae mam moreugo
namja anin dongsaeng
euro parabwa eorindan mal
keuman chom hae
musi musihae~
nae mameul mollajuni
mushi mushihae~
uri pumonim malgo
chosim chosimhae~
I’m a big boy
nan chakjiman pogipoda
musikmusikhae
cheortae eorijiga anha teo isang kkomaengiga anya
I know what’s love, nado aneungeol, yat’pojima, kkapuljima….
ijen ch’eorbujiga anya da k’eun eoreuniran marya
I know the world, nado aneungeol, yat’pojima, kkapuljima….
TRANSLATION
Just have a listen to what I’m saying
I know what young is
Mom’s always with me, you dont know yet
In reality, I’m really completley grown up now
im old enough to know everything

How does it hurt~ Now I, Now I, am not a kid
So Gloomy~ You don’t know what I feel right now

I’m absolutley not that young, I’m no longer a child
I know what is love, I know it too (love)
dont underestimate me, dont mess with me
im not a little kid anymore, im all grown up
I know the world, I know it too (the world)
dont underestimate me, dont mess with me

when im in front of her, my heart starts pounding
I ask people who she is
Love became known in my eyes, a light switched on
my angel, my first love, lalalalala

I know what young is~ What the hell, how much could you know
why dont you understand, You gon’ be my lady, uuhuu!

I’m absolutley not that young, I’m no longer a child
I know what is love, I know it too (love)
dont underestimate me, dont mess with me
I’m not a little kid anymore, im all grown up
I know the world, I know it too (the world)
dont underestimate me, dont mess with me

Oh oh Let’s stop this here
Oh oh get it on, let me talk to you
Oh Oh we’re not kids anymore
Oh oh I know how to love

Uh… no more, I ain’t a kid, I’m a grown man
I’m ready for love, ready for romance
why keep my feelings unknown, look at me like a man
stop looking at me like a dongsaeng

You’re ignoring my feelings, you don’t know them, it’s insensitive
My parents tell me to be careful
stop telling me im too young, it’s so insensitive!

I’m absolutley not that young, I’m no longer a child
I know what is love, I know it too (love)
dont underestimate me, dont mess with me
im not a little kid anymore, im all grown up
I know the world, I know it too (the world)
dont underestimate me, dont mess with me

03 GIVE It To Me
Yes girl uh~ i really wanna let you know you’re the woman of my life
to the left (oh~yeah) to the right (you’re so right) to the front (and you’re so tight)
to the back break it break it girl (let’s go)

oneuleun neol wihan oseul ipeulkka… komineul haebogo
oneuleun eotteok sinbaleul sineulkka… t’okbyeolhan oneulbam

neol wihan seonmuleul nan deulgoseo (oh babe~) salmyeosi nege tagaga (O~neul baby girl)
chunbihan eumakeul nan t’eulgoseo (I’ve been waiting, girl)
oneulbam neoreul yuhokhae (I gotta crush on you, girl~)

keunyeoga naegero wa keunyeoga naege (Ah!)
keunyeoha naegero wa (Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me babe)
keunyeoga naegero wa keunyeoga naege (Ah!)
keunyeoha naegero wa (Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me babe)

don’t stop the beat move you feet (al~right baby)
don’t stop the beat move your feet (i wanna know you girl)
don’t stop the beat move your feet (oh~ o!!oh~ you!!)
don’t stop the beat move your feet (i wanna know how you feel)
i tteugeoun yeolgiga teo hae gal ttaejjeum nan neoreul parabwa (can’t keep ma eyes off you)
tununi majuch’i i sunganbut’eo I want you, be my girl (al~right)
neol wihae seonmuleul nan deulgoseo (I want you to be mine, girl) salmyeosi nege tagaga (O~neul baby girl)
chunbihan eumakeul nan t’eulgoseo (I’ve been waiting, girl)
oneulbam neoreul yuhokhae (I gotta crush on you, girl~)

keunyeoga naegero wa keunyeoga naege (Ah!)
keunyeoha naegero wa (Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me babe)
keunyeoga naegero wa keunyeoga naege (Ah!)
keunyeoha naegero wa (Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me babe)

don’t stop the beat move you feet (al~right baby)
don’t stop the beat move your feet (i wanna know you girl)
don’t stop the beat move your feet (oh~ o!!oh~ you!!)
don’t stop the beat move your feet (i wanna know how you feel)

Tonight I ain’t gonna let you go, my baby girl I need you so
stay i bami ta gal ttaekkaji party’s on, my life is cold without you
since day 1 I stay true me and you, ma boo
I got something that’s real shorty
you know we’re the perfect team

credits to : Genesis@soompi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Say Jump - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy lyrics and translation

LYRICS Mayonaka no SHADOO BOOI kocchi muite yo CHERII socchi jaa nai CHERII itsudemo negai wa todokanai acchi kocchi ni CHERII docchi tsukazu CHERII namae wo yobarete yuremadou mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi wo kimi wo ubaitai sono egao mamoru tame ni inochi kakete mo kamawanai suki nanda CHERII uso ja nai CHERII omoi wa tsunotteiku bakari chotto kite yo CHERII matteru kara CHERII tsurun to shiteiru sono suhada iya da yo furasetari mujaki ni hito ni kobicha amakute suppai toko nokoshite oite (SHADOU) mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi ni kimi ni tsutaetai moji kimi ga nozomu no nara donna basho e mo tsureteiku kocchi muite yo CHERII socchi jaa nai CHERII itsudemo negai wa todokanai acchi kocchi ni CHERII docchi tsukazu CHERII namae wo yobarete yuremadou dame da yo yasuuri shicha jirashite shoubu shinakya marukute makka na hoho mottainai yo (SHADOU) mayonaka no KAABOOI ni natte kimi wo kimi wo ubaitai sono egao mamoru tame ni inochi k...

EXILE ATSUSHI & Hisaishi Yuzuru - Amane lyrics and translation

REQUESTED BY: ChrisK EXILE ATSUSHI & Hisaishi Yuzuru - Amane Haruka tooi mukashi no kioku Kotae wo sagashite tabi ni deta ano hi Mayoi nagara Tachidomatte mo Rekishi wa toikake Michibikareteru Musuu no shirase wo Tayori ni Hoshi-tachi no kagayaki... Kigi to mushi-tachi no sasayaki... Kawari yuku machinami... Kawaranu inochi no itonami... Aa... Koe ni dashite mo Katachinai mono Kotoba ni kaete mo Kanjigatai mono Donna iro demo Donna fuchidoride mo Yadoru omoi wa yamato no tamashii Hokori takaki inori Subete ni... Kodomo-tachi no nageki Haha naru daichi no fukai yuragi Wasurete yuku sono manabi Wasurerarenu hakanaki negai... Aa... Rekishi wa toikake Michibikareteru Musuu no shirase wo Tayori ni Hoshi-tachi no kagayaki... Kigi to mushi-tachi no sasayaki... Kawari yuku machinami... Kawaranu inochi no itonami... Aa... Haruka tooi ano hikari Tomo ni ikiru shi no oshie Rekishi ga shimesu tabi no yukue Uchuu no souzou koete... Aa... TRANSLATION credits: https://makikawaiikirameki.wordpress...

GReeeeN - Tsubomi lyrics and translation

 GReeeeN - Tsubomi "Kyou mo arigatou genki de imasu yo Tamani hekonde shimau you na hi mo aru kedo Nanda kanda de ashita ga watashi wo Mukae ni kite kureru sou da ne kyou mo hare da" Soshite haru ga kuru no yuki wo tokashi watashi yobu no Shiroi sora wo koeta saki de hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Ikudo mo naite ikudo waratte Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Watashi mo hitotsu no hana deshou "Sabishiku nattara tegami wo kaku kara Daijoubu da yo to sono koe kikasete ne" Sangatsu ni fuku kaze ikutsu mono haru wo tsurete koi Shiroi sora wo koeta saki de hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Waraiatte sakihokoru tame Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Tozashita sore wa habamu tame na no ka Soretomo utsukushii hana mamoru tame na no ka Saku made nando mo fuyu wo koete sono hi wo machiwabiru no Shiroi sora ga harukaze fukare hyaku no tsubomi ga hana hiraku no Ikutose ka no hi soko ni ne wo hari Tsubomi wa yagate hiraku no deshou Haru no otozure wo machiwabite TRANSLATI...