Skip to main content

makikawaii comments...

Kana Nishino - Game Over & Cant Stop, Wont Stop lyrics + translations

GAME OVER

Ki ni naru no wa sou kareshi no atama no naka to
Ganjou ni kakatta pasuwādo no nakami mo
Hey boy nanika kakushi teru no?
Hey girl ayashii to omowanai?
Zettai micha ikenai mono
Baby I just really wanna know

Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Oh baretara mou oshimaidesho
Never be the same again
Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Shinji terukedo
We're together, Stay forever
Akashi ga hoshii no
Oh oh oh oh oh GAME OVER
I don't wanna lose your love
Baby I can't let you go

Ki ni naru sou ano hi no asetta kao to
Henji mo konai denwa ni mo denai yoru
Hey boy roguin shi terunoni
Hey girl ayashii to omowanai?
Zettai ni yurusenai koto
Baby I can't trust you any more

Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Oh baretara mou oshimaidesho
Never be the same again
Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Shinjitaikedo
We will never stay together
Akashi ga hoshii no

Baby don't tell me lies
Doushitemo tashikametai
Demo kowai no utagatte mo
Oh I don't wanna hear you say goodbye

Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Oh baretara mou oshimaidesho
Never be the same again
Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Shinjiteru kedo
We're together, Stay forever
Akashi ga hoshii no
Oh oh oh oh oh GAME OVER
I don't wanna lose your love
Baby I can't let you go

TRANSLATION

It keeps me worrying what's inside of my boyfriend' head,
suffering from heavy things & also password contents
Hey boy, are you hiding something from me?
Hey girl, are you suspicious?
Aboslutely not the things you look
Baby I just really wanna know

Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Oh its not all the other things
Never be the same again
Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
I do believe
We're together, Stay forever
i want a proof
Oh oh oh oh oh GAME OVER
I don't wanna lose your love
Baby I can't let you go

That day, your face is so worried & seems irritated
yet at night you don't answer yor phone
Hey boy even if you login
Hey girl, are you suspicous?
Absolutely I can't forgive you
Baby I can't trust you any more

Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Oh its not all the other things
Never be the same again
Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
I want to believe
We will never stay together
Akashi ga hoshii no

Baby don't tell me lies
I want to make sure
but I'm scared & suspicious
Oh I don't wanna hear you say goodbye

Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
Oh its not all the other things
Never be the same again
Cause it's GAME OVER it's GAME OVER
I do believe
We're together, Stay forever
i want a proof
Oh oh oh oh oh GAME OVER
I don't wanna lose your love
Baby I can't let you go


CANT STOP, WONT STOP

Mou nanimokamo iyan nacchatte
Mou dou shiyou mo nai hodo
Mata yuuwaku kara nige rarenai no
Oh no no no baby no no no oh
Sou terebi o tsuketa tte
Wadai no pankΔ“ki tokushuu datte
Mōsou genkai Help me
No no no way

Daietto wa mata ashita
Raishuu kara wa Fitness Club
Boy don't say" did you get fat?"
No way
Yame rarenai tomerarenai Sweets
Tsugi kara tsugi e to What am I gonna do?
Sorosoro I must move my butt
Oh Yeah

All the girls say! Yeah! !
Datte shikatanai yo ne
Sukoshi dake yoidesho
Kyou dake onegai
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I sukinamono wa sukina nda mon
Gaman nante shitakunai
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

Ah arekore hoshi gatte
Mou dou shiyou mo nai kurai
Mata shōdou kai shi chau no
Oh no no no baby no no no oh
Sou zasshi o aita tte
It Bag! It Girl!
Hatsu jōriku no burando
Mōsou genkai Help me
No no no way

Raigetsu-gou mo Don't miss it!
Dondon fuete ku My Wish List
Boy why you say" What a waste! ”
No way
Don'nani a tte mo tarinai Shoes
Tsugi kara tsugi e to What am I gonna do?
Sorosoro I must save money
Oh Yeah

All the girls say! Yeah! !
Yokubari ienaikedo
Datte kawaiidesho
Kore dake onegai
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I hoshiimono wa hoshiinda mon
Gaman nante shitakunai
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

Everybody clap oh yeah yeah yeah
Everybody let's clap one time

Everybody clap oh yeah yeah yeah
Everybody let's clap two times

Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Yeah Can't stop, won't stop

All the girls say! Yeah! !
Datte shikatanai yo ne
Sukoshi dake yoidesho
Kyou dake onegai
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I sukinamono wa sukina nda mon
Gaman nante shitakunai
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop

All the girls say! Yeah! !
Yokubari ienaikedo
Datte kawaiidesho
Kore dake onegai
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I hoshiimono wa hoshii nda mon
Gaman nante shitakunai
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

TRANSLATION

I hate everything, but not anymore
still in despair,
but not running away from temptation
Oh no no no baby no no no oh
You turn on the TV
and its all about pancakes
I'm in delusion Help me
No no no way

I'll go on diet tomorow
Next week, I'll be in Fitness Club
Boy don't say" did you get fat?"
No way
It cant be stop, you cant stop me Sweets
from one minute to other one What am I gonna do?
soon I must move my butt
Oh Yeah

All the girls say! Yeah! !
just it can't be help
not just a little going better
I hope just today
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I like stuffs, and love
I don't want to run away from patience
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

Ah I'm begging for this & that
still I don't have any choices anymore
also, buying this & that in instant
Oh no no no baby no no no oh
So you open the magazine
It Bag! It Girl!
first brand
I'm in delusion Help me
No no no way

Next month issue Don't miss it!
it keeps getting bigger & bigger My Wish List
Boy why you say" What a waste! ”
No way
no matter how good you are its not enough, Shoes
from one minute to other one What am I gonna do?
soon I must save money
Oh Yeah

All the girls say! Yeah! !
I don't say your greedy
just its not cure
just asking for this
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I want that & what you want
I don't want to run away from patience
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

Everybody clap oh yeah yeah yeah
Everybody let's clap one time

Everybody clap oh yeah yeah yeah
Everybody let's clap two times

Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Yeah Can't stop, won't stop

All the girls say! Yeah! !
just it can't be help
not just a little going better
I hope just today
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I like stuffs, and love
I don't want to run away from patience
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

All the girls say! Yeah! !
I don't say your greedy
just its not cure
just asking for this
Can't stop, won't stop yeah
And I want that & what you want
I don't want to run away from patience
Going my way
Can't stop, lala won't stop yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers OST CD 1 lyrics + translation

Paradise - T-Max (Opening Theme) ---------------KOREAN-------------- Almost paradise 아침보닀 더 λˆˆλΆ€μ‹  λ‚  ν–₯ν•œ λ„ˆμ˜ μ‚¬λž‘μ΄ 온 세상 λ‹€ κ°€μ§„ λ“― ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 꿈처럼 닀가와 μ€€ λ‹ˆ λͺ¨μŠ΅μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ μ‚¬λž‘ν•  수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ λ„ˆμ˜ 손을 μž‘κ³ μ„œ 세상을 ν–₯ν•΄ 힘껏 μ†Œλ¦¬μ³ ν•˜λŠ˜μ„ κ±Έμ–΄ 약속해 μ˜μ›νžˆ 였직 λ„ˆλ§Œμ„ μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄ λ°€ν•˜λŠ˜ 별빛같은 우리 λ‘˜λ§Œμ˜ μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ 꿈 Paradise λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ ν•œλ‹€λ©΄ μ–΄λ””λ“  갈 수 μžˆμ–΄ To the my paradise λ„ˆλ₯Ό μžƒμ—ˆλ˜ μ‹œκ°„κ³Ό κ·Έ μ•„ν”” λͺ¨λ‘ λ‹€ μžŠμ–΄λ΄ μ΄μ œλΆ€ν„° μ‹œμž‘μ΄μ•Ό λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ λ– λ‚˜λ³΄λŠ”κ±°μ•Ό λ‹¬λ €κ°€λŠ” κ±°μ•Ό Loving you forever Almost paradise νƒœμ–‘λ³΄λ‹€ 더 λ”°μŠ€ν•œ λ‚  λ³΄λŠ” λ„ˆμ˜ λˆˆλΉ›μ€ 온 세상 λ‹€ κ°€μ§„λ“― ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 λΉ›μ²˜λŸΌ 닀가와쀀 λ‹ˆ μ‚¬λž‘μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ 간직할 수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ You are all of my love, You are all of my life λ‚΄ λͺ¨λ“  κ±Έ κ±Έμ–΄μ„œ λ‚˜λŠ” λ„ˆλ₯Ό μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄ μ € ν‘Έλ₯Έ λ°”λ‹€ 같은 μš°λ¦¬λ‘˜ 만의 μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ κ³³ Paradise λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ ν•œλ‹€λ©΄ μ–΄λ””λ“  갈 수 μžˆμ–΄ To the my paradise λ„ˆλ₯Ό μžƒμ—ˆλ˜ μ‹œκ°„κ³Ό κ·Έ μ•„ν”” λͺ¨λ‘ λ‹€ μžŠμ–΄λ΄ μ΄μ œλΆ€ν„° μ‹œμž‘μ΄μ•Ό λ„ˆμ™€ν•¨κ»˜ λ– λ‚˜λ³΄λŠ” κ±°μ•Ό λ‹¬λ €κ°€λŠ” κ±°μ•Ό Loving you forever Almost paradise 아침보닀 더 λˆˆλΆ€μ‹  λ‚  ν–₯ν•œ λ„ˆμ˜ μ‚¬λž‘μ΄ μ˜¨μ„Έμƒ λ‹€ κ°€μ§„λ“― ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 꿈처럼 닀가와쀀 λ‹ˆ λͺ¨μŠ΅μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ 간직할 수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ μ²œμ‚¬κ°™μ€ λ„€ λ―Έμ†Œκ°€ κ°€λ“ν•œ 우리 낙원에 λ„ˆλ§Œμ„ μœ„ν•œ κ½ƒλ“€λ‘œ μ˜μ›νžˆ μ±„μ›Œ λ‘˜κΊΌμ•Ό Almost paradise νƒœμ–‘λ³΄λ‹€ 더 λ”°μŠ€ν•œ λ‚  λ³΄λŠ” λ„ˆμ˜ λˆˆλΉ›μ€ 온 세상 λ‹€ κ°€μ§„λ“―ν•΄ In my life λ‚΄ μ§€μΉœ 삢에 λΉ›μ²˜λŸΌ 닀가와쀀 λ‹ˆμ‚¬λž‘μ„ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ 간직할 수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ μ–Έμ œκΉŒμ§€λ‚˜ μ‚¬λž‘ν•  수 μžˆλ‹€λ©΄ ...

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry album lyrics + translations

01. 쏘리쏘리 (Sorry Sorry) ========KOREAN======== Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry λ‚΄κ°€ λ‚΄κ°€ λ‚΄κ°€ λ¨Όμ € λ„€κ²Œ λ„€κ²Œ λ„€κ²Œ λΉ μ Έ λΉ μ Έ λΉ μ Έ 버렀 baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty 눈이 λΆ€μ…” λΆ€μ…” λΆ€μ…” 숨이 λ§‰ν˜€ λ§‰ν˜€ λ§‰ν˜€ λ‚΄κ°€ 미쳐 미쳐 baby λ°”λΌλ³΄λŠ” λˆˆλΉ› 속에 λˆˆλΉ› 속에 λ‚˜λŠ” 마치 λ‚˜λŠ” 마치 뭐에 홀린 λ†ˆ 이젠 λ²—μ–΄λ‚˜μ§€λ„ λͺ»ν•΄ κ±Έμ–΄μ˜€λŠ” λ„ˆμ˜ λͺ¨μŠ΅ λ„ˆμ˜ λͺ¨μŠ΅ λ„ˆλŠ” 마치 λ‚΄ 심μž₯을 밟고 μ™”λ‚˜λ΄ 이젠 λ²—μ–΄λ‚˜μ§€λ„ λͺ»ν•΄ μ–΄λ”œ κ°€λ‚˜ λ‹Ήλ‹Ήν•˜κ²Œ μ›ƒλŠ” λ„ˆλŠ” λ§€λ ₯적 μ°©ν•œ μ—¬μž μΌμƒ‰μ΄λž€ 생각듀은 보편적 λ„λ„ν•˜κ²Œ κ±°μΉ¨ μ—†κ²Œ 정말 λ„ˆλŠ” ν™˜μƒμ  λŒμ΄ν‚¬ 수 μ—†μ„λ§ŒνΌ λ„€κ²Œ λΉ μ Έ 버렸어 Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry λ‚΄κ°€ λ‚΄κ°€ λ‚΄κ°€ λ¨Όμ € λ„€κ²Œ λ„€κ²Œ λ„€κ²Œ λΉ μ Έ λΉ μ Έ λΉ μ Έ 버렀 baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty 눈이 λΆ€μ…” λΆ€μ…” λΆ€μ…” 숨이 λ§‰ν˜€ λ§‰ν˜€ λ§‰ν˜€ λ‚΄κ°€ 미쳐 미쳐 baby λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° λ”°λž€λ”΄ λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° λ„€κ²Œ λ°˜ν•΄λ²„λ Έμ–΄ baby λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° λ”°λž€λ”΄ λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° 따라빠빠라 Hey girl gir gir gir gir gir girl i 눈만뜨면 λ‹ˆ 생각 Hey girl μžλ‚˜κΉ¨λ‚˜ 사싀 λ„ˆ ν•˜λ‚˜ 밖에 μ•ˆλ³΄μ—¬ 말해봐 λ‹ˆ λ§˜μ— λ‚΄κ°€ 말해봐 자리 μž‘μ•˜λŠ”μ§€ λ§ν•΄μ€˜ λ‚΄κ²Œ λ§ν•΄μ€˜ λ‚˜λŠ” 바보 바보 바보 μ£Όλ³€ μ‚¬λžŒλ“€μ€ 말해 λ‚΄κ°€ λ„ˆλ¬΄ 적극적 이 세상에 그런 μ‚¬λžŒ μ–΄λ”” ν•œλ‘˜μ΄λƒκ³  κ·Έκ±Έ λͺ°λΌ κ·Έλ…ˆ λͺ°λΌ μ‹œκΈ°ν•˜λ©° ν•˜λŠ” 말 λ‚΄κ°€ λΆ€λŸ½λ‹€λ©΄ 그건 κ·ΈλŒ€λ“€μ΄ μ§€λŠ” κ±° Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry λ‚΄κ°€ λ‚΄κ°€ λ‚΄κ°€ λ¨Όμ € λ„€κ²Œ λ„€κ²Œ λ„€κ²Œ λΉ μ Έ λΉ μ Έ λΉ μ Έ 버렀 baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty 눈이 λΆ€μ…” λΆ€μ…” λΆ€μ…” 숨이 λ§‰ν˜€ λ§‰ν˜€ λ§‰ν˜€ λ‚΄κ°€ 미쳐 미쳐 baby λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° λ”°λž€λ”΄ λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° λ„€κ²Œ λ°˜ν•΄λ²„λ Έμ–΄ baby λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° 따라라라 λ”΄λ”΄ λ”΄λ”°λ‹€ λ”° 따라빠빠라 Let’s dance dance dance dance Let’s dance d...

TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE - Get the star lyrics and translation

Onaji you na KYARa bakari demo Tsumaranai Sou omou no ni tsukinukeru koto kara Nigetenai ka? Okubyou nado uchikudaite yo Bang Bang Bang Fly away! You can get the only your star! Anata nara Fly to my heart! I can get my lucky star! Watashi nara Otona butteicha kaete yukeru koto sae Wasurete shimau DAMEEJI mo kowakunai nda Bang Bang Bang Fly away! You can get the only your star! Anata rashiku Fly to my heart! I can get my lucky star! Watashi rashiku Lucky Stars! Hito sorezore wo terasu hoshi Sono ryoute takaku nobase Lucky Stars! Sora wo koete yuku Watashi no negai Fly to my heart! Tsukamaetai kagayakasetai Fly away! You can get the only your star! Anata nara Fly to my heart! I can get my lucky star! Lucky Stars! Sora wo koete yuku Chiisa na negai Fly away! You can get the only your star! Anata to nara Kanaete yukeru Get The Star Watashi nara TRANSLATION credits: https://makikawaiikirameki.wordpress.com Its always the same characte...